Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Hung On Words










One of our ubber talented vendors, Denise Copp of Hung On Words, recently sent me some pictures of some new trays that she's painted (which is why I went heavy on the pictures today - but isn't that really why people look at blogs?).  I adore her work and personally have one of her lovely, hand painted trays in my home.  These trays come in all different sizes and shapes.  You get to select patterns, monogram styles/art work and can even send her fabric swatches if you would like to have the tray match your decor perfectly!  Being the type-A personality that I am - I love her attention to detail.  These make fabulous wedding gifts and Christmas gifts.  With the holidays fast approaching - you ought to add these to your list! 

No comments:

Post a Comment