Tuesday, November 5, 2013

A few of my favorite things



The good news is that we've been busy decorating the store for the holidays, taking holiday card orders, designing fun holiday invitations and taking gift orders.  The bad news is that the blog has been slightly neglected.  With that being said, I thought I would share a couple pictures of things that I am loving right now.  The top picture is of some lovely monogrammed hand towels that were ordered for Christmas gifts.  I love the pique fabric and monogram this client selected and I love the size of the monogram.  What a great gift!  Then, I am a sucker for Crane & Co.'s engraved holiday gift enclosure cards.  The above picture really doesn't do them justice as they are truly striking in person.  

I'll try to be better about posting!  But really you should try and stop by the store and see all of our fabulous holiday inventory.

No comments:

Post a Comment