Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Sugar Paper is Here!



I am thrilled to announce that we are finally
carrying products from Sugar Paper!  

Sugar Paper is a phenomenal company that is based in Los Angeles and does incredible letterpress designs.  I've been in awe of their designs (and their website) for many years now.  While I was in Dallas at market I picked up the line and we just received a shipment from them.  We have some awesome "To Do List" notepads (I love a notepad that has a place for you to check off your accomplishments).  The notepads are printed on kraft paper with white foil stamping.  We also received some great cards.  I adore  "A Love Note" that is letterpressed and here in time for Valentines Day.  We also received some great Father's Day cards, but I'll share those with you once we get closer to Father's Day (in June).  

Come check out our new finds as they are arriving in the store daily!  You should also check out their incredible custom designed invitations and stationery HERE.  

No comments:

Post a Comment