Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!


Happy Valentine's Day!
I know there are a lot of people that are not into this holiday (and truth be told this evening I'll be sitting on my couch watching the olympics).  However, I will say my little girl was loving the big, red hearts on her tights this morning.  And my little boy was loving the big heart cookie that I let him eat for breakfast.  So all-in-all not such a bad Valentine's day for me.  I got to have a fun morning with the ones I love most and isn't that really what Valentine's day is supposed to be about?  So if you want or need a last minute card to let someone know you love them - we're here till 5:30 p.m. this evening.  But let's be honest - it doesn't even have to be today, it can be any day that you want to let the ones you love know it.
Hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment