Thursday, June 26, 2014

It's a Small World


I love when I have those real life examples that really our world is pretty small.  Dauphine Press, one of our fabulous letterpress companies sends out emails about once a week with samples of work they've done.  The beautiful sample that I received last week is actually someone I know!  Dauphine Press is based in New York and they have retailers all over the country.  The above rehearsal dinner invitation, menu and reply card is for the editor of The Scout Guide Austin, Kelsay Bentley, who got married in Tennessee.  French Blue & Hayden Avery were featured in last years Scout Guide Austin, so we had the pleasure of working with Kelsay on that. But, so random right?  Bottom line - I ADORE her rehearsal dinner invitation.  We would all be so lucky to have something as lovely.  Nice Work Dauphine Press!

No comments:

Post a Comment