Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Personalized Leather


I just had a meeting with one of our kindest reps, Bob Cassmeyer, who owns Cassmeyer Collection in Dallas.  He is my kind of rep (knowledgeable, honest and NOT pushy)!  I looked at some new items as well as revisited vendors that I love and have carried for years.  One such vendor was Graphic Image, which we've written about before (HERE and HERE).  We do a whole lot of their date books as well as their wedding albums (photo albums, guest books, etc.).  All of their products are leather and can be personalized.  


One of the items that I really want right now is one of these key chains.  Although they are one of the few products that cannot be personalized they are such a great price point ($25) and are so handsome.  You can order one of these anytime from us (although, I think we'll have some in the store for the holidays as well).  
 

Another fabulous item that I also want (big surprise) are these awesome clutches!  They hold so much and are practical and good looking (does it get any better). 


Look at this clutch personalized!  
Also shown here is the personalized phone iPhone cover.  
I think these clutches would also be really nice bridesmaids gifts.


Finally, although it might seem a little early - the 2015 calendars are READY!  I know most people don't order theirs till at least October, but at least you can start thinking about what color you'll "need" this year.  It always takes me a LONG time to decide on a color.  However, this is with out a doubt my go-to calendar.  My whole life depends on this calendar.  I've said it before - I know lots of people use their phones but I cannot function that way.  I have to write things down for them to actually get accomplished. This is THE best calendar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment