Monday, November 24, 2014

New Year, New Calendar





To begin, all you people who can keep track of your calendar on your phones, can just disregard/skip this post.  I am NOT one of those people that can keep track of my calendar by phone/electronic device.  I absolutely have to write down anything for it to be accomplished (not forgotten).  Therefore, every year around this time I get excited about picking out my calendar for the the next year.  For those of you who've followed this blog for a while, you all know that I adore the Graphic Image agendas.  We just got a big shipment of personalized Graphic Image calendars and they never disappoint.  They come in different sizes, layouts and colors.  What's your color this year? You better come order yours now and decide!

No comments:

Post a Comment