Tuesday, July 2, 2013

A New Baby!


One of our dear customers (and friend) recently had her second baby girl.  I helped her select a Crane & Co. birth announcement, which is similar to her first born's announcement but not exactly the same.  Last week when I checked the mail I was super excited to have something hand addressed to us (anything other than a bill is super exciting).  Plus this customer has incredibly beautiful handwriting!  I was even more excited when I opened her birth announcement with baby Emily's photo on it.  I thought she had chosen a lovely birth announcement, but truly when the photo is adhered it really makes the whole thing.  I obviously asked our customer if I could share this announcement on our blog.  When she emailed back to say yes, she also told me that the blanket that the baby is wrapped in, is the blanket that her father bought for her to come home from the hospital in.  SO sweet!  

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment