Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Cell Phone Cases


Confession time- I have an addiction to phone cases. I can't help but get a new phone case every couple of months (ok fine, if I'm being honest then sometimes it's more frequently than that....). I think the reason behind this addiction is that I feel like a phone case is such a fun, cute and simple way to express your personality. And it helps that getting a new phone case can feel as exciting as getting a new phone. If you happen to share my addiction (or just feel like you need to spice up your phone, because why not??) then we have the perfect thing for you! We have multiple vendors that sell the cutest phone cases that can be personalized with a name or monogram and tons of different patterns and colors. They also have different types of cases to choose from - regular "shell" cases or tough cases that come with a rubber insert for added protection. These are perfect for gifts or as a little pick-me-up for yourself. The cute kelly green case pictured above is from Boatman Geller. So don't forget to drop by and order your personalized phone case! It will spice up your life, I promise.

-Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment