Friday, August 23, 2013

Page Stationery Sale - 10% OFF All Holiday Cards!!



You know that interesting paradox that occurs when you’re driving and a pedestrian walks in front of your car and you think to yourself, “Could you walk ANY slower??” but when the situation is flipped and you’re the pedestrian you think to yourself, “Calm down, car! I’m going as fast I can!”

Well, I feel this relates very well to the topic of this blog post which is – Page Stationery is having a 10% OFF all holiday card sales made before the end of October! This includes their awesome Duet line (digitally printed cards) AND their beautiful holiday letterpress line!!

I know, I know. You’re thinking exactly what I thought this morning when I saw on the news that stores are already starting to sell holiday stuff – “Gross! It’s only August! Calm down people!” BUT….. I feel that getting your holiday cards ordered and ready to go before the mad rush of holiday season is somehow different. If you order your holiday cards now then you’re just being sensible (obviously…)! Who wouldn’t want to order their holiday cards early and save themselves from the stress of doing it later??


Be one step ahead of the game – order your Page holiday cards before the end of October and get 10% off!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment