Thursday, April 3, 2014

Personalized Chalkboards




Back in October I wrote a post about some fabulous hand painted trays that one of our talented vendors designs and produces by hand.  Click HERE to reread that post and see what a truly capable artist she is.  So you can imagine my excitement when I opened my email this morning and saw that I had an email from her regarding some new chalk boards she is offering.  I think my kitchen
could use that die cut one...

Again - these come in an array of sizes and personalization options.  These would be awesome graduation gifts because they are so cute and priced in a great price point.  The pricing is as follows (from top photo down):
24" x 16" with oval plaque - $54 (+ shipping)
18" cartoon bubble - $40
20" cartoon bubble - $50
24" cartoon bubble - $60
16" x 16" die cut with plaque - $40 (+ shipping)

Call, email or stop by if you'd like to order one!

No comments:

Post a Comment