Thursday, March 13, 2014

An Invitation for A Groom


Things have been a little quiet here in the store this week...  This statement does not hold true for the rest of Austin though.  People keep asking me if I am doing any of the SXSW events and I simply say, "no - I have 22 month old twins".  So, back to my world...

I just printed a fun invitation for a sporting clay shoot and lunch for a groom and his groomsmen on the day of his wedding.  His uncle and aunt are throwing this shoot and lunch for him, which I think is very sweet.  Obviously, we tend to do more invitations for brides - so this invitation was super fun to design.  See, we can do masculine!  I hope he and his friends and family have a great time. 

1 comment:

  1. Leah,
    Wow! "22 month old twins~" My twins are 21 years. It goes just so fast. I hope you find time to enjoy the moments. lovely site! pve

    ReplyDelete