Monday, March 10, 2014

New Stuff - For Me!




So it's Monday.
The first Monday after the daylight savings time switch.
It's also Spring Break and SXSW here in Austin.
Needless to say - it's a little quiet here in the store today.  But don't worry, I've been working on projects for myself!  That's right - what better way to spend my time than on some new stationery and calling cards for myself.  A few weeks back we got some awesom 2-sided wrapping paper in the store an it has been calling my name.  So I decided to create some stationery for myself so that I could use the wrapping paper as envelope liners.  Obviously, since it is 2-sided paper I needed to design 2 different sets of stationery for myself.  Then, I decided I was also in the market for some calling cards.  There are some small, square calling cards in one of our vendors albums that I love and so I decided square was the way to go.  When I'm here at the store working (which is a lot), I don't often take the time to make or order things for myself.  I'm actually in the market for some stationery - so I guess the quiet Monday was fortuotus (for once).  

If anyone else wants some stationery - just let me know.  I have some free time on my hands now that I've finished my own stationery and calling cards.  

No comments:

Post a Comment