Thursday, March 20, 2014

Happy 1st Day of Spring!

 Happy 1st Day of Spring!  This is my favorite time of year.  I go through phases where I have lots of ideas for blog posts, but recently it's been a little dry (in case you haven't noticed).  But, since it is the first day of spring I thought I would get it together and share a few of my favorite spring-y things.  The above pack of rose bouquet gift tags is perfect for spring.  It would also be a lovely touch on bridesmaids gifts.  So sweet.


Then, I am currently OBSESSED with these letterpress notepads.  That's right - letterpressed notedpads!  I love the colors, I love the designs, I love the paper AND they're letterpressed.  It doesn't get any better.  So on the pretty day, come in and get a few spring pick-me-ups. 

No comments:

Post a Comment